This lovely, large Kléber-Colombes Tyres (Pneus) enamel sign combines a simple, bold design with strong bright colours. Goodrich-Colombes was rebranded Kléber-Colombes after the factory was moved to Avenue Kleber in Paris, this sign is likely to date from the '50s/early-'60s as they first introduced the merging diamond shapes to their logo in 1952. The sign was produced by "Art-France" who operated out of Luynes, Touraine - a company that produced a lot of automotive related signage in the mid-20th century.
The sign has a 2cm return giving it a decent amount of rigidity and the four mounting tabs in the corners allow for easy hanging.
Condition is generally very good, the colours remain bright and the sign retains a good 'shine' - there are some areas of enamel loss around the edges, a small area to the lower left side and a small area on the 'K', there's also some horizontal scratching to the right side.
192.5 x 66 x 2cm