Who we areWe have been collecting, sourcing and selling wonderful stuff for over 20 years. From clothing to homewares to vintage of all shapes and sizes. We love it.
In the summer of 2016 we launched Pedlars Vintage Marketplace as a response to our brilliant, vintage-hungry customers; we simply couldn’t source enough great stuff to keep the virtual shelves full.
Pedlars Vintage MarketplacePedlars Vintage Marketplace is the best virtual flea market in Britain. Our hand-picked community of Vintage dealers and enthusiasts take to the Marketplace to showcase their wares, with great fresh Vintage added daily. It's a little bit like a smaller, beautifully curated, exciting and aesthetically pleasing eBay focused on genuine Vintage. We’re always looking for new sellers to join us, so if you have something to sell and think Pedlars Vintage Marketplace is the way to do it, get in touch!
Pedlars General Store & CaféOur general store and café is based in Notting Hill, just off Portobello Road. We offer a curated, considered and beautifully designed range of homewares, stationery and gifts. Our brand new café menu includes a variety of sandwiches and salads made fresh every day, as well as homemade cold and hot drinks, cakes and more.
- To offer beautiful, exclusive products you won’t find elsewhere.
- To support British manufacturers, artists, designers and vintage dealers whenever we can.
- To source the best, most interesting vintage pieces for your home.
- To offer great quality, fantastic value and excellent service.
- To listen to and talk to our customers. To be open to ideas.
- To employ passionate people.
- To be leaders, opinion formers and to create a company unlike any other.
- To create a website that is a go-to source of inspiration, ideas and stories as well as great products.
- To not take ourselves too seriously.
Founders: Charlie & Caroline Gladstone.
Pedlars Towers: Tony Davies, Tom Cronk, Fabrizia Ausiello, Alan Downes, Lesley Harris and Sera-Jean Riley
Pedlars General Store: Jelena Obradovic, Sarah, Imogen, Alessia & Sumara.
Our sister businesses
The Good Life Experience. A festival of music, food, talks, craft and The Great Outdoors in North Wales.
Glen Dye Cabins & Cottages. Cabins, cottages, wood-fired hot tubs, a 1950s Airstream and lots more in sunny Kincardineshire.
Hawarden Castle Pavilion. A beautiful, 1920s renovated cricket pavilion in the shadow of two castles. Hawarden Estate, Flintshire. Available for hire.