An original Czech Station clock manufactured by Pragotron in the 1950’s. The clock has a circular Grey metal body with several layers of historic paint and flat glass front. The clock face has lovely patina there are some hairline cracks to the paintwork showing its age.
The clock has been restored with a high torque quartz motor and original hands have been retained.
Diameter: 50 cm